Aug 16, 2012

3 Things women want.. From men in the bedroom


   

3 Top Things women really want

In the bedroom from men

Some you of you may think that pleasing us is not easy, but am here to tell you you’re wrong.

Every now then a quickie is just fine, however there are 3 things most women would want during sex.

1.       Foreplay- If you receive, you must give.

2.       Take your time-  There is no rush ,  make sure you know what she wants and she knows what you want

3.       Some talking is OK- Verbal affirmation when love making is great, let her know she is Sexy and everything is great.

The key action to achieve these 3 rules is to communicate. Share your thoughts and you bedroom secrets/or Fantasies this will help improve your sex life.



   
      My Great Web page
   
   
      
   





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forever Lusting

Sex means so little, yet I don’t give myself to anyone.    For  you, I’ll trade the halo.   Feelings means so much, yet I expres...